Do you aim to help your employees in excelling at work? Or perhaps, you are looking for a new employee that would fit the working culture in your company?
Our new aptitude tests for professionals, The Ontology of ValueTM (full name: The Ontology of Value: Discovering Your Source of Value for the Society & The Environment That Values You), is a tool created by combining Alfred Adler’s theory of human motivation, psychometric techniques, and machine learning.
It is a great tool for selecting the right staff in the labor market and managing the staff already employed. It shows in which roles an employee will create the highest value in their working environment, taking into account their personality, natural working style, and their values.
- Developed with the roots of human motivation in mind, and with deep understanding that people differ in their natural ways of building value and impact,
- Tailored for white-collar professionals who aim to build fulfilling careers in today’s job market,
- Constructed in a way that pushes you to think about your values and make important choices,
- Initiated by two years of field research, powered by psychometrics and machine learning,
- Validated on a large group of professionals representing all industries and 14 countries.