Furthermore, we live and work in tribes: every working environment is yet another little community living by its own rules and standards. Therefore, it is essential to determine which door one should knock at given the student’s personality, working style, and values.
The Ontology of ValueTM Test will help your students discover their profile as value-builders, and determine which tribes they fit best. It will also showcase their strengths and weaknesses as professionals, and provide career advice that will help them best utilize their natural potential.
- Developed with the roots of human motivation in mind, and with deep understanding that people differ in their natural ways of building value and impact,
- Tailored for white-collar professionals who aim to build fulfilling careers in today’s job market,
- Constructed in a way that pushes you to think about your values and make important choices,
- Initiated by two years of field research, powered by psychometrics and machine learning,
- Validated on a large group of professionals representing all industries and 14 countries.